Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Penny Hardaway PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have worked a lot over the last year since last showing off the PC. Thought I would share here and not on the other forums/rooms.

[Image: 90%201_zpsnwxyhhb6.png][Image: 90%202_zpswbbfvawm.png][Image: 90%203_zpsgox6cen3.png][Image: 90%204_zpsiy4ugsue.png][Image: 100%20Retro%20Pairing_zpsjr296ajk.png][Image: Magic%201_zpsf4s5blx6.png][Image: Magic%202_zpszpkrcpry.png][Image: Magic%203_zpskps7klmg.png][Image: Magic%204_zpsxwqgsxqr.png][Image: Memphis%201_zpsn1brf7cc.png][Image: Memphis%202_zps8ggmuc1a.png][Image: Memphis%203_zpsbmwzbb50.png][Image: Suns%20Autos_zpsey90zeva.png][Image: Knicks_zps64vdfrtf.png]
man there is a TON of gorgeousness in there. Is that 97-98 SPx the grand finale version? Just baffling how good that collection is, quality and quantity both my friend!
(05-16-2016, 02:56 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]man there is a TON of gorgeousness in there. Is that 97-98 SPx the grand finale version? Just baffling how good that collection is, quality and quantity both my friend!
I WISH it was Grand Finale! Still need the most expensive ones!

Credentials, PMG, Jambalaya... list goes on of what I need!
I found several nice Pennys at a card shop a few weeks ago, best one was a 95-96 Finest mystery borderless refractor...I'm sure you don't need it but it's all yours on the off chance you do haha.
(05-16-2016, 05:47 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]I found several nice Pennys at a card shop a few weeks ago, best one was a 95-96 Finest mystery borderless refractor...I'm sure you don't need it but it's all yours on the off chance you do haha.
We talked a little on BO. I have them all, Thanks for the offer.
As always you have a awesome Hardaway collection.
Thanks for sharing scans of your Penny PC. It's Impressive.
I PC him as well, he was one of my favorite players in the 90's.
So that's where most of Penny's Knicks autos went! I'm lucky to have the sole one I do from Flawless. Your Penny PC is so sick! Lots of fun looking at each card. Good luck on getting the ones you're missing.

What's your top 3 favorite cards out of your entire Penny collection?
Your collection is amazing!
(05-17-2016, 01:26 AM)bryandwells1 Wrote: [ -> ]We talked a little on BO. I have them all, Thanks for the offer.
Thought so, just had to check!
Pages: 1 2