Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: latest break. 1 box 2013 SPX.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have few earlier breaks in which I will reveal later. But I busted one box of 2013 Upper Deck SPX Football hobby box.

BOX Topper:
Andre Ellington quad Jersey Auto /125

JERSEY Autos:
Montee Ball /475
Cobi Hamilton /475

Autos:
Marquise Goodwin /299
Jawan Jamison Die Cut /25

Triple Jersey
John Elway, Dan Marino and Jim Kelly /99

Two main inserts were a Barry Sanders infinite /899 and a spx die cut giovanni bernard.

Id have to say it was a good box. 2 extra hits.
(05-16-2016, 03:17 AM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]I have few earlier breaks in which I will reveal later. But I busted one box of 2013 Upper Deck SPX Football hobby box.

BOX Topper:
Andre Ellington quad Jersey Auto /125

JERSEY Autos:
Montee Ball /475
Cobi Hamilton /475

Autos:
Marquise Goodwin /299
Jawan Jamison Die Cut /25

Triple Jersey
John Elway, Dan Marino and Jim Kelly /99

Two main inserts were a Barry Sanders infinite /899 and a spx die cut giovanni bernard.

Id have to say it was a good box. 2 extra hits.
If u add anything else to your org let me know....I am sure we can make some trades
Is there anything in particular you are looking at? And did you take a look at my organize currently?
(05-17-2016, 12:46 AM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything in particular you are looking at? And did you take a look at my organize currently?
I see that they are now added. Have any Packers stuff....Rodgers, Favre, Lacy, Jordy Nelson? Also looking for Luck, Carr, Mariota, Beckham, and Bridgewater.
Nice Extras