Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What kind of registry do I need to make just for players rookie cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of registry do I need to create just for player's rookie cards only? For example I want to put all of my NFL HOF player's rookie cards in one registry instead of having dozen registries.
A custom registry is what you need but here is the kicker. The custom registry has a big glitch right now so once you create it you can't modify it later. If you make it with X amount that is the maximum it will ever be.

I had a custom registry for Albert Pujols RC. He has 43 total. If I would of made a mistake and forgot one I wouldn't be able to go back and add that card later.

Hope this helps
I'm glad (in a way) I'm not the only one with the custom registry problem. I want to make one for my Yankee autographs that aren't in a specific yankee autograph set. There are enough Yankee autographs that I'm not going thru all the lists to get them all in there. Like you, I'd miss one and not be able to put it in.