Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 case 2016 Bowman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-30-2016, 11:35 AM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]That is one excellent Bagwell, Matt. Congrats on the decent case!
I was really hoping for one of the biggies but they can't all be winners.
Hey I love that bagwell....that is an awesome card! I hope to pull one of those one day I've always wanted one of those flashback autos!
I'm interested in any Piscotty cards you got.
(04-30-2016, 04:50 PM)cspen Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in any Piscotty cards you got.
I don't even know if he's in there. I didn't look at any of the base. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any parallels.
(04-30-2016, 05:44 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know if he's in there. I didn't look at any of the base. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any parallels.
He is card number 123. I'd be satisfied with the base rc
(05-01-2016, 11:53 AM)cspen Wrote: [ -> ]He is card number 123. I'd be satisfied with the base rc
Then I should have it. I'll try to look through later
(05-01-2016, 01:39 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Then I should have it. I'll try to look through later
Thanks!!
Nice break Matt. I will have to check on that pattern when they arrive at my local store. I didn't see any Lindor color, just in case let me know if you pulled any.
(05-02-2016, 07:16 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break Matt. I will have to check on that pattern when they arrive at my local store. I didn't see any Lindor color, just in case let me know if you pulled any.
Im not sure. I don't think so but if I did it would be in my org.
Nice break, Matt ... PM sent!

Thanks, RJ
Pages: 1 2 3