Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Needed to....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Needed to take the time to give a shout out here to ahvjr! He is one of the most respectable, fair, and easiest trader on the site. I've made several trades with him and they have all gone very well! He has always been fair in his trades and is very helpful with trading what you need. There are several very good traders on here but he is one of the very best! Thanks Art!
Greatly appreciate that Mark. Always a pleasure trading with you and so many others, look forward to more with you.

P.S. If you cannot make a deal for the Bridgewater Elite auto I put a request in for it if the deal falls through.
1000%
(04-25-2016, 04:59 PM)chipfan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Needed to take the time to give a shout out here to ahvjr! He is one of the most respectable, fair, and easiest trader on the site. I've made several trades with him and they have all gone very well! He has always been fair in his trades and is very helpful with trading what you need. There are several very good traders on here but he is one of the very best! Thanks Art!
(04-25-2016, 04:59 PM)chipfan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Needed to take the time to give a shout out here to ahvjr! He is one of the most respectable, fair, and easiest trader on the site. I've made several trades with him and they have all gone very well! He has always been fair in his trades and is very helpful with trading what you need. There are several very good traders on here but he is one of the very best! Thanks Art!

completely agree.. he worked with me until I got everything I needed/wanted from him. Great trader.. wish there were more like him!
Art is indeed the man. My favorite trader on this site. Absolutely nothing I wouldn't do to help him out if he asked. Nice to hear so many other people hold him in such high regard as well.
You guys are making me blush
I agree, actually both of these guys are two of the best to deal with on here!! Thank you both!!
It's nice to recognize the good ones.