Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thank You Beckett! Update box has arrived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No kidding an actual thanks not sarcasm! I posted a comment in one of the box break videos for Topps Wacky Packs and I received an email from Matt Bible, the Beckett non-sports editor, that my post was selected at random from all the posts for a free box of 2016 Wacky Packs. Tres Cool!
Sweeeeeet.
Congrats. Always nice to read something positive.
nice
Hobby box arrived from Beckett today!

In the spirit of spreading it around, team collector's in future trades will receive "Wacky Extras" as available!

[Image: 3ea3b884-6888-4654-be0e-87d6acb0245f_zpsqnzzrbdo.jpg]
Awesome! Congrats on the prize...I know you put a lot of time and effort into it (LOL JK). I concur...nice reading a positive post. Enjoy! Debating if me and the girls should do this "set".....looks like fun.
I love weird stuff like that!
Outstanding.

These Wacky Packages, are they like the six cards/stickers found in Topps series one?
(04-21-2016, 06:26 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]Outstanding.

These Wacky Packages, are they like the six cards/stickers found in Topps series one?
Yes, those six are in there and the rest follow the same type of format/look. Looks like each MLB team has two parodies, and then a bunch of minor league parodies, and finally the last 15 or so are just baseball in general parodies.