Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Contenders blaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at Target and I found this discounted blaster. I'm pretty happy with it even though I only got two PC cards (maybe). My Rookie Ticket Swatch might be a keeper, but I'm still not sure. It says he's a Cowboy but shows him in a Patriots uniform. Their jersey colors are the same so the blue swatch could be from either uniform. Anyway, here are the inserts I pulled:

Draft Class: Teddy Bridgewater
Touchdown Tandems: Peyton Manning / Demaryius Thomas
Rookie of the Year Contenders: Jordan Matthews

Here are the hits (yes, "hits"):

Rookie Ticket Swatches: RTS-5 Asa Watson
AU'd base rookie card: 133 Chris Kirksey

[Image: 201420Contenders20hits.jpg]

Everything is listed in my ORG and ready to trade.
OPEN OFFER SENT
(04-10-2016, 11:38 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: [ -> ]OPEN OFFER SENT
TO returned.
Wow, you are fortunate to get an auto, I bought 4 boxes and only got 1 auto.
(04-12-2016, 11:46 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you are fortunate to get an auto, I bought 4 boxes and only got 1 auto.
I was a bit surprised myself. That's the 1st AU I've pulled from retail in quite a long time.
(04-13-2016, 08:55 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I was a bit surprised myself. That's the 1st AU I've pulled from retail in quite a long time.
I just got my best retail auto of my life out of a Baseball pack, a Derek Jeter auto buyback 2/2.
(04-13-2016, 10:02 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I just got my best retail auto of my life out of a Baseball pack, a Derek Jeter auto buyback 2/2.
WOW!!! That's fantastic! Congrats on a monstrous pull (retail/hobby doesn't matter there)!!!