Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG - Week 7 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on SATURDAY 4/09 @ Texas - 7:30pm EDT on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is FRIDAY 4/08 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current standings:

1. spaz - 216
2. kev - 196
3. mini - 166
4. kd80 - 161
5T. dun - 150 (tiebreaker with 2 wins)
5T. csc - 150
7. ss - 149
8. lead - 148
9. rghy - 142
10. E7B - 140

For now, I am going with Jimmie again.
I will take Ryan Newman for now. Thanks
Cant believe I missed this year contest
Adam, Jimmie Johnson? Again? It's like you think he's good at every track...

Smile

Well, I like Carl Edwards to get a Top 5, maybe a win, but I'm going to go with Jimmie Johnson in Texas...
Kyle Busch
(04-05-2016, 08:49 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Cant believe I missed this year contest
I've been wondering where you were. You didn't miss it completely. You can still play, you'll just be in a pretty big hole. I didn't put a deadline to join this year. Make a pick and I'll add you to the game.
(04-05-2016, 01:21 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Adam, Jimmie Johnson? Again? It's like you think he's good at every track...

Smile
As long as he doesn't get wrecked by someone, he usually is good there. He won BOTH Texas races last year!
Jimmie Johnson
Thanks!
Thank you very much I am going with Kasey Kahne
I will go with Logano this race
Picks made by 7 of 11 players so far. Cutoff is less than 24 hours away. Qualifying is Friday afternoon at 2:30pm EDT with Final Practice at 6:30pm, just before the NXS race.
Get your picks or changes in before that race ends to beat the deadline!
Pages: 1 2