Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Back at it again with the 2013 Fanfare luck! MAJOR AUTO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to buy the last 2 boxes from Friendly Box Breaks, and finally got them in hand. Enough waiting, here's what I got

Ty Dillon silver 3/25
Newberry blue 2/20
Harvick blue 17/20

Race Used

Dale Jr 2 color Sheet Metal 20/199
Paul Menard firesuit 194/199
Jimmie Johnson Sheet Metal(really used up) 023/199
Aric Almirola Sheet Metal 187/199
Martin Truex Jr Firesuit 39/50
Regan Smith Dual Glove/Shoe(makes the front bulge up) 41/50
Trevor Bayne Dual Glove/Shoe(Part of a tag) 14/50
Jamie McMurray Jumbo Firesuit(Camo design) 2/25

Auto-race used

Denny Hamlin Firesuit auto 46/99
Greg Biffle Firesuit 98/99

Autos

Michael McDowell Silver 61/118
Brian Vickers Gold 16/25
Dylan Kwasniewski Gold 74/149
Mackena Bell Red 13/99
Biffle Signature Rides Red 2/10

Oh, I forgot 1 more hit and stay tuned for a photo later on...

MARK MARTIN GOLD AUTO 3/5

Thoughts on these 2 boxes?
Pretty good hits, I especially like that Martin card, congrats!

Jerry
Pretty solid boxes...sweet pull on the Martin. That's a huge hit in my book!
That's a pretty awesome couple of boxes. Congrats! I need the Bayne and JJ MEM cards if you wanna sell them. I'd love to try for the Martin AU too, if Jerry hasn't jumped on it.
(03-22-2016, 09:59 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]That's a pretty awesome couple of boxes. Congrats! I need the Bayne and JJ MEM cards if you wanna sell them. I'd love to try for the Martin AU too, if Jerry hasn't jumped on it.
Oh you bet Jerry jumped on it right away haha! I'll have to take some photos of the others since I have extras of those already.
(03-23-2016, 05:24 PM)Racinghy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh you bet Jerry jumped on it right away haha! I'll have to take some photos of the others since I have extras of those already.
I knew he would. I think his collecting goal is to keep all the low-#'d Martin AU's out of my collection! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I know the JJ and Bayne cards have a pretty low BV, but I need them. You can see if I have anything to trade you, but I doubt I do. Is the Bayne Dual his NSCS card or NNS card? I need both, but wondering which one it is.
(03-23-2016, 07:12 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I knew he would. I think his collecting goal is to keep all the low-#'d Martin AU's out of my collection! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I know the JJ and Bayne cards have a pretty low BV, but I need them. You can see if I have anything to trade you, but I doubt I do. Is the Bayne Dual his NSCS card or NNS card? I need both, but wondering which one it is.
Yes it is. About 3:15 is when I hit the Bayne in that break...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY46GLVZPes
That would be his Cup card. I like it. That one would give me 3 of the 5 Mag. Mat. cards of him in the Cup uni. I also need that Mark Martin die-cut card. I have both of the other Bayne cards from the break. LMK about the JJ swatch, TB swatches, and MM die-cut.
(03-24-2016, 07:41 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]That would be his Cup card. I like it. That one would give me 3 of the 5 Mag. Mat. cards of him in the Cup uni. I also need that Mark Martin die-cut card. I have both of the other Bayne cards from the break. LMK about the JJ swatch, TB swatches, and MM die-cut.
I saw the Die-Cut Red one was on Ebay the other day and went for a decent amount
There are four more out there Adam Smile Since I am sucking in the Racing contest I need to get some good cards somewhere, lol.

Jerry

(03-23-2016, 07:12 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I knew he would. I think his collecting goal is to keep all the low-#'d Martin AU's out of my collection! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pages: 1 2