Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need help with sorting on photobucket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having issues with the option to sort manually. At first it works well and saves the pics in the order I want. Its until I go to a different page or sign out etc that it reverts back to the previously saved order. Im not exactly sure if there is anything I can do or if its just the website itself. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Having the same issue, very frustrating!
I gave up on photo bucket on the large scale stuff, like this hobby. I gave Jeff the mod my login and password to help me, how frustrated I got.

He's explained a few things to me and as soon as I un-butt hurt I'll execute his advice.
Yea they fell off. I switched to SportsCardAlbum.
(03-17-2016, 01:36 PM)pudge27t Wrote: [ -> ]Yea they fell off. I switched to SportsCardAlbum.
They really have. I can't get the hang of SCA, I used it a while back, but can't remember/figure out how to add new cards.
(03-17-2016, 11:11 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]They really have. I can't get the hang of SCA, I used it a while back, but can't remember/figure out how to add new cards.
PM returned!