Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG - Week 5 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 3/20 @ Auto Club Speedway - 3:30pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 3/19 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current standings:

1. spaz - 140
2. dun - 132
3. kev - 127
4. mini - 124
5. kd80 - 115
6. ss - 108
7. lead - 107
8T. E7B - 102
8T. csc - 102
10. rghy - 77

I'm definitely sticking with Jimmie at Fontana.
See what happens you forget to pick -_- Gonna go with Joey L. for now
I will take Kurt Busch for now.
Thanks
I'm going to put the 48 on my Draft Kings roster, but I'm going with Kyle Busch to win...
Man I missed this last race and haven't had a chance to see what happened, but it wasn't a good finish for Joey. Still going with Logano this week let's see if he can make it up.

P.S. I haven't really had the funds to buy any boxes or cards lately but I went by one of the card shops that I stop by sometimes "just to look" and ended up picking up a box of 2012 press pass and man am I glad I did. Two great hits and one was a race used auto that I will be keeping and the other is an awesome race used # to 25 that I will be donating as a prize this year. I will post a thread in the box break section soon with pics.
(03-14-2016, 11:03 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Man I missed this last race and haven't had a chance to see what happened, but it wasn't a good finish for Joey. Still going with Logano this week let's see if he can make it up.

P.S. I haven't really had the funds to buy any boxes or cards lately but I went by one of the card shops that I stop by sometimes "just to look" and ended up picking up a box of 2012 press pass and man am I glad I did. Two great hits and one was a race used auto that I will be keeping and the other is an awesome race used # to 25 that I will be donating as a prize this year. I will post a thread in the box break section soon with pics.
I can't wait to see your break thread! As for Joey L., the pit-crew missed making the adjustment Joey needed during a pit stop with about 60 laps to go and didn't get all the fuel in the car either. He fell back pretty quick as the race resumed. He had to pit with about 8 laps left to get fuel. He couldn't recover from that in the final OT run. The caution came out with (I think) 6 laps to go and the race re-started 1 lap before the scheduled distance. G-W-C, OR, as they call it now "NASCAR Overtime". He was in the Top-5 all day until that miscue by the pit team.
kevin harvick
should of never picked truex last week. back to my man kyle. got to regain some points.
Jimmie Johnson
Thanks!
martin truex jr
Pages: 1 2