Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My 1st ever case of anything...2016 Heritage...pretty sure I struck out looking...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the hits, not too happy with the autos, all seem to be well, let's just say I did not recognize a single one. Same goes with the stupid '67 buybacks, the best thing I can say about those is that they aren't ripped, torn, or creased. However what appears to be an actual gum stain on all of them seem to be not as exciting as the "Gum Stained Back" parallel version of 2015 and 2016. Most are for sale. PM offers if interested. I might be game to trading. Will take me a few days to get everything listed. All of my wants are marked in my org.
The Hits:
[Image: 0313162255_zpsx1zck98y.jpg]
Box Toppers: (At least there was one punch card)
[Image: 0313162253_zpsgtacffwi.jpg]
Action/Color/RC Variations, Red Back, (Danks is the grain/glossy reverse), and the Ortiz Mini
[Image: 7b48e255-5a46-433f-b27f-bff9e5af2bf2_zpsqcakaqyc.jpg]
Gum Stained backs:
[Image: 0313162316_zpsk19ecqtn.jpg]
Hot Box Purple Refractors:
[Image: 0313162304_zpsavmajoih.jpg]
Chrome # /999
[Image: 0313162302_zpsbpt98afs.jpg]
The 8 single cards on the right are Chrome Refractors /567 the others stacked on the left are High #s (I have all high #'s, these are just the duplicates)
[Image: 0313162300_zpshm95nkvw.jpg]

I am in the process of going through all of the commons to make sure I didn't miss a variation/sp. Already checked the Bryants with no luck...heh
Thanks for looking, hope I have better luck next time.
are any buybacks for sale/trade if so can you pm me a price on all of them?
Ouch bro. Not even any black or gold refractors? Sorry about the break but maybe someone who collects Heritage has some sort of good news for you.
Well, at least the Matt Harvey Camo relic is really, really cool, the Kershaw punch is a nice bonus ... And getting a Bryant purple and a Bryant relic isn't half bad. Trying to stay positive here, but yeah, it should have been better. Those autos aren't very good. Sad Sorry.
Although, did you really get all the high number SP cards? That would be a real 'silver lining' to this 'dark cloud'. ... Or did I misunderstand what you wrote?
(03-14-2016, 03:00 AM)chbbcardfan Wrote: [ -> ]are any buybacks for sale/trade if so can you pm me a price on all of them?
Pm sent!
(03-14-2016, 05:25 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch bro. Not even any black or gold refractors? Sorry about the break but maybe someone who collects Heritage has some sort of good news for you.
Not even a courtesy reach around...
Ya, there's no nice thing to say about this.
(03-14-2016, 05:55 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, at least the Matt Harvey Camo relic is really, really cool, the Kershaw punch is a nice bonus ... And getting a Bryant purple and a Bryant relic isn't half bad. Trying to stay positive here, but yeah, it should have been better. Those autos aren't very good. Sad Sorry.
Although, did you really get all the high number SP cards? That would be a real 'silver lining' to this 'dark cloud'. ... Or did I misunderstand what you wrote?
The Harvey is nice with the Camo patch, as a Cubs fan I almost want to youtube me burning the damn thing though. haha

So for me, the highlights include:
Schwarber RC variation
Bryant Purple Refractor
Bryant Jersey
Addison Russell Chrome
Any of the Bryant & Schwarber commons and New Age performers
Rizzo High #
I would be interested in your purple refractors when you get them loaded, Thanks
I'd be glad to send paypal for whatever Giancarlo Stantons you pulled. Don't have any 2016 (of anything) yet. Please keep me in mind.
PM's have been sent.
Uvaspina, need you to delete some of your old private messages.
Interested in the Ortiz Mini and Bryant Relic if you wanna check me. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2