Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Triple Threads half case - SCANS ADDED - REALLY :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the 2nd time I've busted at least half a case of this and...oh man...probably my best pull ever. It's not often you pull a card like this of a player/team you collect. I'll post pics and update my post and my org later of everything else that's available for trade. But...this one is definitely a keeper!!!

All the cards in the scans - except the Griffey - are available for trade!

Scans of GU and Autos added in a reply...
Wow, that is simply amazing. Congrats on the great pull.

Cheers,
Awesome pull! I want a case of these so badly.
Aw man, what a great pull! Congrats man. That's a gorgeous card. That right there is why I recommend to people that they should buy as much out of 1 case as they can afford instead of buying a mixed assortment of boxes. You had a 50/50 shot at the case hit and nailed it.
Beauty of a pull! Congrats!
Congratulations on an awesome card. Will love to see other cards from the half case.
(03-08-2016, 07:26 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on an awesome card. Will love to see other cards from the half case.
+1!!!!
Nailed it. Congrats on a great pull.

Let us know when you have everything loaded, I will be very interested to see what you pulled of parallel base cards.
Outstanding pull, congrats, she's a beauty!!
Beautiful card congrats
Pages: 1 2 3