Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Kris bryant 2016 misprint?noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My son just got a 2016 series 1 topps kris bryant future stars/all star rookie. He also got one that looks exactly the same but it does not say "future stars" on the top. Is that common?
Sounds like he got one that was missing the foil stamping process. Sort of an incomplete card.
Ok. Thanks. For help. Is that rare?
If it looks the same as the other with the rookie cup, then yes it is a misprint.

Has some value to it...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kris-Bryant-2016...SwG-1WwVVf

If its him in a dugout (variation has no "future stars label), you're looking at $150 range...
(02-28-2016, 03:02 PM)blackstang932005 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Thanks. For help. Is that rare?
I only saw the one in the completed sales section... and didn't see any currently listed, so I'd say yes. Many think of it simply as a "flawed card" if Beckett does not recognize it as an error (as do I). With a player of Bryant's magnitude/collecting base in the hobby it definitely has a market.

Awesome. Hes 12 yr old excited kid now. Yes that is the card(the one u posted). Thanks a lot.
Sometimes out of laziness companies used to print the same picture for multiple cards, but I don't think that's the case here.
I sent topps a tweet and a picture explaining the kris bryant card missing the topps and future stars logo. They responded quick. They said something about it is a card where the foil missed. He said it happens sometimes. Anyway he said i could send it in for a new card. Im think i should keep this one right? I already have the other card.
I would keep it if it were me. I would like to have a card misprinted/error like this in my collection for my PC guys.