Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Can you help me find this card from a beckett magazine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was told that this card was an insert / cut out on paper stock from a 2001 beckett. Does anyone have any 2001 becketts that they wouldn't mind checking for me?

Here is what it looks like!
[Image: Picture%20004-1.jpg]
I definitely have some 2001 Becketts, it is just a matter of finding the box with them inside. I am making headway on organizing my office, so if I find the box I will definitely check for you.
(02-24-2016, 12:42 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely have some 2001 Becketts, it is just a matter of finding the box with them inside. I am making headway on organizing my office, so if I find the box I will definitely check for you.
Thanks a ton! I'm assuming it would be from a 2001. He tried out for them in early 2001 and was cut march 30th 2001, so perhaps it was a jan/feb/mar/apr issue?
Do you know which Monthly Beckett it was in?
I just found and bought one ... thanks!
I thought this was the beginnings of a goose chase for a card that only exists in your imagination! I'm glad you found what you were looking for.
(02-24-2016, 05:19 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: [ -> ]I just found and bought one ... thanks!
That was quick. I didn't even get a chance to look through boxes yet. Which issue was it in?
(02-24-2016, 10:15 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]That was quick. I didn't even get a chance to look through boxes yet. Which issue was it in?
It was may 01 w/Glaus on the front - there are other cards w/it too ... def. worth a look!