Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: PC rainbow completed! .... But didn't realize it was already completed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got the /5 and was getting them all together and found a /5 .... Oops!

These are /399 and the bottom one is /49
[Image: 4244BB55-E4DC-4745-B2D0-FD6BEBE9DF4D_zpspbcyvxuf.jpg]

/25, /5, /5, 1/1 and two of the four plates

[Image: 720A8A42-F57E-41E6-A013-39C3AB6A780E_zpsjjoma3kp.jpg]

Hahahaha...you know your collection has grown too big when this starts to happen. But HEY...if you are going to accidentally get some dupes this is what you hope for. Super nice pickup, and an even better rainbow!
I've actually done that before. In fact very recently with a card #'d/5 as well.
Nice stuff, the 1/1 patch is questionable considering how nice the others are lol
That's awesome man!
That's a great rainbow bud. Congrats!
Congrats, if you going to make a mistake it might as well be something nice.
CONGRATS MAN RAINBOWS ARE TOUGH, I HAVE 1 COMPLETE FROM START TO FINISH, AND 1 THAT IS ONLY MISSING 2 PLATES THE SUPER AND A INDIGO /3 THAT ONE IS OUT OF 14 TOTAL VARIATIONS
(02-24-2016, 04:27 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha...you know your collection has grown too big when this starts to happen. But HEY...if you are going to accidentally get some dupes this is what you hope for. Super nice pickup, and an even better rainbow!
Thank you sir... cant keep track anymore and the amount of stuff I need to sort and organize is a little overwhelming ... I suspect i may find a few more rainbows I didnt know I had
(02-24-2016, 08:46 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff, the 1/1 patch is questionable considering how nice the others are lol
Thank you, ... dont know why they didnt put a shield in the 1/1 and break a logo up int the /5's ...
(02-25-2016, 01:23 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome man!
Thank you!
(02-25-2016, 06:40 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a great rainbow bud. Congrats!
Thank you! ... you ever see the "wooden box guy" on ebay?... hes got tons of rare millers for crazy high prices!!!!

What do you think ... is he coming back?