Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG - Week 2 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This week's race is on Sunday 2/28 @ Atlanta - 1pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 2/27 at 11pm EST. Here are the standings after the 1st race:

1. dun - 45
2. mini - 40
3. rghy - 37
4. kev - 35
5. E7B - 28
6. spaz - 26
7. kd80 - 6
8. ss - 5
9. lead - 0

I have got to stick with Jimmie in Atlanta. We'll see if that changes later this week.
I'm trying not to overthink things...the 48 is probably the team to beat, but I'm going to go with Harvick right now...
I am going to pick Kyle Busch for now. Thank you.

Jerry
I want to play. Edwards my man for the weekend. Wanted to get in last week but realized I missed the deadline.
(02-23-2016, 06:37 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]I want to play. Edwards my man for the weekend. Wanted to get in last week but realized I missed the deadline.
You are welcome to play and I will add you to the list of players. Please read the rules though. You could have still made a pick as long as it was before the start of the race. Here's the link to the rules:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1569760.html

Thanks for joining.
Joey Logano thanks!
There was a slight rule change that I didn't mention before. It affects no one except me. I am not writing down picks in my official pad until the deadline expires. I now make a Post-It Note of who picked which driver and then I write it down in the pad when the deadline passes.
Everyone currently still has both "Free Pass" picks available to use at any time during the season.
chase elliott
chase elliott
Well I am going to go with Ryan Blaney this week.
Pages: 1 2 3