Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Museum: One pack !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was paying out for my purchase of three boxes of Upper Deck series two hockey and decided to buy one of the two packs of Museum that the owner had on the shelf.

Great decision and lucked out on the pack I chose!

[Image: Museum%20Marcus%20Mariota%20base%20auto.jpg]

So far I have only bought two other packs of Museum and these were the hits from the other two packs. I feel very, very lucky!

[Image: Museum%20Phillip%20Dorsett.jpg]

And a second Marcus out of three total packs! Amazing, since I had not pulled a pro Mariota auto all year until this product.

[Image: Museum%20Marcus%20Mariota.jpg]

Good luck with your breaks!

What hawk card would it take to get one of those?
Dang! Lol, great pulls! Congrats!
(02-19-2016, 01:42 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: [ -> ]What hawk card would it take to get one of those?

You mean Atlanta Hawks? If that is what you were referring too, the answer would be none. I don't collect the Atlanta Hawks.
CONGRATS, SWEET PULLS!
You son of a gun! Dang!!
(02-19-2016, 06:36 PM)ronfir Wrote: [ -> ]You mean Atlanta Hawks? If that is what you were referring too, the answer would be none. I don't collect the Atlanta Hawks.
LOl I thought you were someone else and I was talking about the Seahawks. Someone I know got the same card and posted it the same day you did on another site.
Nice pull! Great looking auto!
I went back by the local and bought one more pack of Museum. Got even better!

1/1
[Image: Museum%20Todd%20Gurley%201-1.jpg]
wow........
Pages: 1 2