Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Shipping 1-2 cards to CA using stamps dot.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you use stamps.com to ship padded envelope to Canada ? I'm getting killed on shipping at my local post office. The cards I get from Canada are sent here at a much more reasonable rate. Suggestions that have worked for you?
Absolutely! It's less than $3!
That's how I roll. Haven't had any issues.

If you're trading 2 trades a month up north you figure that pays for the monthly subscription anyways (versus the post office prices). Plus the overall ease of just walking to the end of the driveway. I love it.
(02-19-2016, 01:41 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: [ -> ]That's how I roll. Haven't had any issues.

If you're trading 2 trades a month up north you figure that pays for the monthly subscription anyways (versus the post office prices). Plus the overall ease of just walking to the end of the driveway. I love it.
Been using stamps.com for couple years just never to Canada. Do you have to do customs form?
(02-19-2016, 07:12 PM)sparty78 Wrote: [ -> ]Been using stamps.com for couple years just never to Canada. Do you have to do customs form?

The way mine print ( I buy Avery 18126 White Labels) it has the customs declaration as part of the label. Just so happens I have one ready to mail tomorrow.

[Image: 24769938539_9a96ac3e7b_n.jpg]

(02-19-2016, 07:12 PM)sparty78 Wrote: [ -> ]Been using stamps.com for couple years just never to Canada. Do you have to do customs form?
The Customs form will print automatically with your postage. You edit the form on their website, or with the program that you download to your computer.
And the bar code # is usually trackable to delivery also.
this sounds great, can Canadians use this web site/service?
I've managed to get a few single cards into PWE's, but reinforced with cardstock through regular air mail, which is much less than the whopping $9.50 for a bubble mailer these days. I can't believe it's tripled since I started trading here. Almost $10 just to make a trade. I'm sure the exchange rate is nailing my northern bro's though, after less than two months, and it's been a brutal year for trading already.