Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Exciting additions to my collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an awesome week for collecting. In other threads I have mentioned I work out at the same gym as Bryce Harper and have seen him at the gym on multiple occasions. I won't disclose what gym or location but this week he signed a 2015 All Star Game ball for me.

[Image: 2EE57483-CE3F-4057-9AB5-046AFEC7B153.jpg]

My wife got me a box of 2016 Topps jumbos for Valentines day and 1 pack of 2015 Tribute Special Edition. Although the "hits" in the series 1 were nothing to write home about, I did pull Kris Bryant #350C SSP.

[Image: 205A7472-252A-48C3-B715-C8744BEA4B50.jpg]

I am almost done adding all the duplicates to my ORG for any set builders who want to trade.

Nothing from the Tribute Special Edition is for trade/sale at the moment. But I did pull John Smoltz god auto /25, Jorge Soler auto, Ryne Sandberg Jsy, Dustin Pedroia 3color patch /45
Nice Bryant. Its really cool that harper signed a ball for you. Congrats. Also ,cool of you to keep info to yourself.
Wow. That Harper sig is 100x nicer than any card auto I've seen. Congrats!
congrats, sweet auto
Very nice stuff! Congrats!
Nice!
What does 1:37 mean? Was that the time of day?
Luke 1:37 - with God all things are possible... I think I have seen him write that on a few cards.