Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade is down for maintenance purposes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go again...8:12AM on a weekend, and cannot trade.

Sorry Trade is down for maintenance purpose
Oh, and Organize is down, too...
(02-13-2016, 09:13 AM)shierydana Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again...8:12AM on a weekend, and cannot trade.

Sorry Trade is down for maintenance purpose
Oh, and Organize is down, too...
went down sometime after 3am Saturday morning. I thought it was that daily maintenance break that takes half hour, but apparently not.
(02-13-2016, 10:02 AM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]went down sometime after 3am Saturday morning. I thought it was that daily maintenance break that takes half hour, but apparently not.

Very frustrating!!! What is taking so long!!!!???
(02-13-2016, 10:02 AM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]went down sometime after 3am Saturday morning. I thought it was that daily maintenance break that takes half hour, but apparently not.
Wow 7 hours and still down. No wonder they are pushing product via phone call. They must pay these guys peanuts, so they have to justify their time by prolonging a Maintenance update. What is the Update or Maintenance for??? What vast improvements do we see?

Trade tool does not capture all true wants/needs
Too many non users still on here - Oh wait thay are keeping them so they can make their sales pitch.
I am now beyond frustrated, this is absolute cow manure, what wonderful deal will be offered next to entice us to stay and pay for what has become a poorly managed service.
Yup, not many people want to be able to use the tools they pay for on a weekend when they are not working. Top notch...just keep having "Justin" call me while I am at work trying to sell me you crap product at a worse price than I just bought it for.