Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF 10/11 series 1/2 & 15/16 series 1/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day my fellow hockey card nerds,

I am looking to further the sets listed above - looking to complete 10/11 young guns as well as the 20th anniversary parallels. I also have a few wants still when it comes to the 15/16 and of course when series 2 comes out - I will have many more wants.

All my wants are marked and any trade is welcome - in having said that it is unlikely I will trade a 50-100 dollars card for a bunch of 4-8 dollar cards.

Let's keep it fun and the personal insults to a minimum (or even maybe none at all!).

your friend,

Jason
Check me, please.

And personal insults? Who are those coming from? You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!
(02-11-2016, 12:07 PM)jason1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Good day my fellow hockey card nerds,

I am looking to further the sets listed above - looking to complete 10/11 young guns as well as the 20th anniversary parallels. I also have a few wants still when it comes to the 15/16 and of course when series 2 comes out - I will have many more wants.

All my wants are marked and any trade is welcome - in having said that it is unlikely I will trade a 50-100 dollars card for a bunch of 4-8 dollar cards.

Let's keep it fun and the personal insults to a minimum (or even maybe none at all!).

your friend,

Jason

Offer sent

Bill
I have the 2010-11 complete set 1+2 with ALL the Young Guns except the Seguin. Willing to trade all of it. Let me know if intersted