Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need help with Nascar collectibles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mom was cleaning some stuff out of her attic and found her old Nascar collectibles. She said I could give them to my kids, but before I do I want to find out if there is any value to what she gave me. I just got them today and haven't even gone on ebay to hunt around on there. I was hoping to get some good responses on here first.

Here is what I have:

1997 Starting lineup Winner's Circle Dale Jarrett figure w/blue helmet and card
2000 Winner's Circle Deluxe Race Hood series Ricky Rudd
2000 Winner's Circle Deluxe Collection Dale Jarrett (Winston Cup scene)
2000 Winner's Circle Sneak Preview Series #3 of 8 Dale Jarrett w/card (x2)

She also said she saw a binder with a bunch of older racing cards in it, and will try to find it for me to evaluate that as well.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.
I haven't checked those out on Becketts' DB yet, but I would be interested in them. I collect Rudd and Jarrett and I know I have none of those items.
(02-07-2016, 04:00 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't checked those out on Becketts' DB yet, but I would be interested in them. I collect Rudd and Jarrett and I know I have none of those items.
I would be willing to trade them. Do you have a guess on how much shipping might cost me?
(02-07-2016, 09:24 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: [ -> ]I would be willing to trade them. Do you have a guess on how much shipping might cost me?
For those items, you'll probably have to go with USPS Priority Mail which starts at $5.95. You want Priority BOXES to ship those in so they don't get damaged in shipping. They will get squashed if sent in a bubble mailer. I have NO idea about shipping with UPS and FedEx.
Check my ORG to see if I have enough cards that you'd take for the Rudd car. If I have a whole bunch that you need/want, we can add more cars. Just LMK and we'll try to work out something.
thanks for the info on the shipping. I checked your org but could not find anything I need or could use. If you are interested in buying the items feel free to shoot me an offer.
(02-08-2016, 09:29 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the info on the shipping. I checked your org but could not find anything I need or could use. If you are interested in buying the items feel free to shoot me an offer.
PM sent.
(02-09-2016, 10:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]PM sent.
Thanks again for your help.
(02-09-2016, 11:19 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for your help.
NP. Glad to help.
actually priority has gone up not a lot but it has gone up
thanks for the heads up.