Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Box of 2012 Limited Francis Mojo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bought a $33 box of 2012-13 Limited and pulled some Hall of Fame patch mojo.
Along with a Cory Schneider Gold SP /25 and a Casey Cizikas junk Phenoms redemption, I pulled this:
Ron Francis Limited Travels Triple Patch Penguins-Whaler-Hurricanes SSP, numbered 6/10 ... To his jersey number. The Penguins patch has three breaks and the Whalers patch has three as well. The Hurricanes is just red.
There are only eight players in the subset, and he is the only player who wore the No. 10. Very tough from this set.
I also got a Henrik Lundqvist jumbo jersey, but it is damaged. I don't think they will replace it, being it is that old.

interested in that card if your going to trade/sell it? Let me know, PM me
sweet pull
Maverick, I just PM'd you. Thanks for the interest. It is a sweet card. Rare, too. Only eight subjects and most were Hall of Famers or soon to be HOFers.
Nice pull.
Congrats

SSP
Can't beat it for a product less than $35. Plus, I am from Pittsburgh and got to see and interview Francis on several occasions. Great guy, always helpful.
what a great card!
Very cool card! I like the concept!
Its numbered 6/10, not actually his jersey number LOL that would be the 10/10 card, but your close
I've been cracking a ton of 12-13 Limited. I've pulled a few of the other triples and I love them. That is an awesome card!
Pages: 1 2