Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Check This Out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I just finished creating my first website for my collection!

So if you like checking out others' collections, here's the URL:

thepointguard.weebly.com
Looks great, i recently started using Weebly, still getting the hang of it. Is that the standard or upgraded version of Weebly.
Great job! Looks really good. Personal websites devoted to your collection can be a lot of fun (and time consuming).
Cool site. My kid just did a project using Weebly. The UI seems pretty good. Great Job update us on how much time you have to spend keeping it up to date.
Very nice. Thanks for sharing and starting me thinking on sinking more of my time in the hobby (lol).
Like manhoom1, would be interested in the amount of time you have to devote to keeping it updated.
Well done!
This is the standard (free) version. It took me probably 50+ hours to put it all together. I also made the thing in about the past week/ week and a half.

I already mark things on two different sets of spreadsheets (one on my laptop, and google docs for a backup that's an exact copy). I also already scan all my stuff in to photobucket.

So now its just two more steps to that process: upload the pics to my website, and mark them off my want list there ha.

I already do those things every time I get something- so it doesn't add a ton of time to the process I already have haha.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!
Site looks great. I'll be able to sell from my old collection in the next two weeks. I got the truck with it all on it down here tonight actually. Start looking through if still interested and get a list together of all you would potentially be interested in. The larger the amount spent the better deal as far as percentage of sale value.
Very nice. Having used Weebly in the past, I'm a personal fan of it. I'm currently in the middle of recreating my web site and I may steal some of your layouts you used. Nice job.
Great looking site, Jake!
Pages: 1 2