Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1995 Leaf series 1 & 1993 Stadium Club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you've seen my recent posts, I'm breaking many older boxes just to add to PC. I threw in my 1993 Topps SC series 2 "hits" just because a solo post seemed pointless. I still have a box of Leaf series 2 of the same year to break as well.

This was a fun set, having never owned before. I lucked out on the first pack, but it was fun opening them all for the first time. Here's the decents:

Gold Leaf Rookies inserts (odds say "1:2", but I got the entire set and 9 doubles out of the 30 packs. Should state "1:1+" lol)

[Image: IMG_0011.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0012.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0013.jpg]

Cornerstones inserts (1:18 pack rate)
[Image: IMG_0014.jpg]

SlideShow inserts (1:30 (or 1 per box) rate)
[Image: IMG_0015.jpg]

Statistical Standouts insert (1:70 drop rate)
[Image: IMG_0016.jpg]

And these were the 3 "hits" from my 1993 Topps Stadium Club series 2 venture:
Juan Gonzalez first day production card
David Nied insert 3 of 4 from a Marlins/Rockies insert set
Kirby Puckett "Master Photo" redemption card

[Image: IMG_0017.jpg]

Great pulls from those boxes!!
Love the old stuff!!!! Nice breaks, especially the Mattingly and Gonzalez 1st Day!
I'd be very interested in the Mattingly if it's for trade. Check out my org. Thanks.
1995 Leaf had some great inserts, as proven by the Slideshow and Statistical Standout cards. The Mattingly is a great hit, as the Statistical Standouts were 1 in every 2-3 boxes.
Old box breaks like this are a great time! It's fun to dream that things like this.. http://www.beckett.com/search/?term=1991...511&page=1 could still be out there.
(02-01-2016, 07:58 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: [ -> ]Old box breaks like this are a great time! It's fun to dream that things like this.. http://www.beckett.com/search/?term=1991...511&page=1 could still be out there.
For sure! I have one of the Mantle inserts from that Score set too. Young me didn't know how damaged a card could get just by rearranging in binder plastics Sad