Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Motivated Trading!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interested in Larkin, please.
Sent an offer!
Well now! That is a lot of trade offers at once! Haha! I have gotten back to everyone, so I hope to get some more trades worked out soon. Thank you all for the offers!

Randi
Randy send me a PM, I'm doing a major cleanup of all my collections and closets (It's amazing what you find) and base singles not sure what I'm going to do with them. Send me a PM if you want I have lots UD singles going back to the beginning. I'm sure there is something that we can work out.
Hey Randi, has been a long long time since i was on this site. i have tons of base for a lot of UD years. I too was trying to do "master sets" of a lot of them. i think im looking to get rid of most of it now for Oilers PC.

Boxes of YG's, and near complete sets of most years as well.
(02-06-2016, 01:23 AM)rczubaty Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Randi, has been a long long time since i was on this site. i have tons of base for a lot of UD years. I too was trying to do "master sets" of a lot of them. i think im looking to get rid of most of it now for Oilers PC.

Boxes of YG's, and near complete sets of most years as well.
RYAN! Stellar to see you again, my friend! I am hoping that you are getting back into the swing of things, as the members are all picking up on trading with this McDavid kid being a bit of a hit. Haha!

Randi
wow Randi, trying to entice me? nice traders in there.
I am interested in the National Treasures Gallagher card. I assume it is the 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Triple Memorabilia Augobraphs #16. Any Young Guns you would prefer to have first on your Motivated Post?
PLMK thanks Harv (Viperfan)
Pages: 1 2