Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG Sign-up Thread - D500 is on 2/21!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Make it known here that you want to join for the 2016 season. The rules are exactly the same as last year. I am not making ANY changes for 2016! Any prizes that can be won are based on donations to the game by the players involved. The winner is guaranteed to get a prize, but that's all I can say for sure at this point. The rules can be found in this thread from last year:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1569760.html

I hope we can at least get 10 players again this season, but I would love to see 12-15+ in the game this year.
I will post the Week #1 thread on February 14th or 15th for everyone to make their picks for the Daytona 500 on February 21st. I'm looking forward to another great season of running/playing this fantasy game!!!
ADDITION: I forgot to mention that I am NOT making a Cut-off date to join this year. Anyone who wants to join can do so at any time, but anyone jumping in AFTER the 1st race faces a deficit that is hard to overcome.
I am in again, thank you for doing this again Adam!

Jerry
I'm in! Thanks for doing this! Can't wait for Daytona!
I am in, and I am picking Jeff Gordon to win at Daytona...
(01-27-2016, 11:27 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]I am in, and I am picking Jeff Gordon to win at Daytona...
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Jerry
(01-27-2016, 11:27 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]I am in, and I am picking Jeff Gordon to win at Daytona...
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Where is everyone? Only 4 playing so far!
Sorry guys for being so late but count me in as always.
(02-05-2016, 09:15 AM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys for being so late but count me in as always.
You're not late yet. There's still 2 weeks before the D500! Smile
The Sprint Unlimited is tonight at 8pm EST!!!

Who else is playing the RFFG this year???

First thread of the season will be posted Monday 2/15/16!
Pages: 1 2