Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Target Boxes of 15 Elite Extra Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I had the itch since I have no clue when the incoming cases I have will be here with the weather in VA. So grabbed these while in Target. Have basically sworn off Panini, but the sell sheet supposedly says no redemptions or points cards, so I bought in.
Panini, you bunch of fruit bats!
Didn't scan the 400pts worth of cards I pulled, may as well use them AND pay to have it sent to me.

Anyway, overall solid stuff. The Arcia is nice, and a few other decent ones.
That said, I'm now officially done with the Sammich Company.
Not sure what's for trade yet, though all are marked as such.
[Image: EEE1_zpsgzkuvscq.jpg]
[Image: EEE2_zps066uoxhx.jpg]
[Image: EEE3_zpsycnswikv.jpg]
I see a Bravo Smile
Nice pull Bryan.
(01-22-2016, 10:00 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]I see a Bravo Smile
Yeah there's one up there, just not the one I hoped for. Well at least he's a Brave now anyway. Did pull an insert though, so better than nothing.

(01-22-2016, 11:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pill Bryan.
Thank you!
I will say as much as Panini annoys me, these aren't bad looking cards.
I love this set, I buy quite a few boxes every year. Haven't seen any at our Target, hopefully soon. My best card last year was a Gilbert Lara Orange Die cut numbered to 10.
That was supposed to be "pull".
Nice pull on the Arcia!
(01-23-2016, 05:12 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I love this set, I buy quite a few boxes every year. Haven't seen any at our Target, hopefully soon. My best card last year was a Gilbert Lara Orange Die cut numbered to 10.
Yeah I used to like it A LOT more when it was still made by DLP though. Finally reached my tipping point with the Sammich Company's BS.
(01-23-2016, 08:55 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]That was supposed to be "pull".
Heh, yeah I worked that out!
(01-23-2016, 11:46 AM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pull on the Arcia!
That is a nice one, and a few other pretty solid ones as well. Only complaint is the points that weren't supposed to be there.
I always like the look of this stuff and this year is no exception. However, I can't say I'm a fan of the new price tag. I'd probably feel better if there was a better Twins checklist. Or if I had any luck and thought I could pull anything other than the most common of autos. lol

Nice pulls on the Arcia and Swanson.
Sweet break
Pages: 1 2