Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ~~BAD TRADER ALERT!!!!~~(Resolved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, I hate to call somebody out like this, but its been its been almost 6 months. I was going to do it sooner, but hesitated

If anyone has seen or heard from: MassProduce, please let me know.

We completed a trade on JULY 13, 2015.

Facts of the Trade;

July 13 - I offer a trade to him, BV $44 to $25 dollars in his favor. Not a problem, because I get a Hull jersey card for my PC. I also tell him that I will send him ALL of my Carolina Hurricanes base cards as well for free.

July 13 - The same day he accepts the trade.

July 26 - I send him a message stating I was on vacation and will ship the next day

July 27 - I ship my cards out

August 6 - Over a week later I ask him when/if he sent the Brett Hull card out

August 6 - He states "It should have already been delivered to you, I dropped it off in the mailroom at work with instructions. I will check first thing in the morning."

August 10 - He messages me "What's the $$ value, I will send you $$ via PayPal. I can't get an answer from the mailroom"

August 11 - I tell him I still haven't received the card and to send $30 to my paypal account

August 11 - He states "$30 for a Brett Hull jersey card? "

August 14 - I tell him that its a jersey card #'d/99

August 24 - I state "Haven't heard from you about this. Wanted to see what you are going to do?? "

As of today, January 3, 2016, I still have not received any PayPal money or the Brett Hull card. This trader has not signed logged into Beckett since August 16th according to his profile.
I'm not sure where to begin with this..

My opinion, and take it for what it's worth as simply my opinion, you've waited waaaaaaay tooooo long to mention anything about this. Sepetember would have been more than enough time to wait. It takes 2 minutes to send paypal. So when it didn't come right away bells and whistles go off. Furthermore it is way too late to do anything about it.

Secondly, depending on the hull card in question, if his card only books $25 (I think I'm reading that correctly) then in what universe should he be paying $30 to you for it's loss? Rarely does a card book for what it actually sells for. What was the card?
I waited so long because I have 2 other trades that started a few months ago, and they said they are in the military and will have to wait to get back home to see if they still have the cards. I gave him the benefit of doubt and thought this might be the case as well.

What was the card?
The card was 2010-11 Certified Champions Materials #25 Brett Hull #'d/99.

I realize that I could get the card cheaper then $25 elsewhere, so I was just going off the BV with shipping. If that's wrong, I apologize, but I don't like getting ripped off, especially going out of my way and sending a bunch of extra free stuff.
You do have his address.
Thanks for the heads up, too bad about the loss.
I also got jipped. Said they were looking for cards to start son's PC. I sent 140 cards worth $81 for 2 $5 cards (which i figured would just be nice to get something for the shipping cost) Never got anything
(01-04-2016, 06:05 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]I also got jipped. Said they were looking for cards to start son's PC. I sent 140 cards worth $81 for 2 $5 cards (which i figured would just be nice to get something for the shipping cost) Never got anything
Same guy? When was that?
(01-04-2016, 06:19 PM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]Same guy? When was that?
Yup, same guy around the same time.

MassProduce | 08/03/2015 8:30 PM MassProduce received their items
MassProduce | 08/03/2015 8:30 PM MassProduce completed all steps in the trade
MassProduce | 07/19/2015 3:51 PM MassProduce marked their items as shipped
ntgsportscards | 07/16/2015 7:25 AM ntgsportscards marked their items as shipped
MassProduce | 07/15/2015 8:04 AM MassProduce accepted an offer
ntgsportscards | 07/14/2015 6:47 PM ntgsportscards sent an offer
Pages: 1 2 3