Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ~~BAD TRADER ALERT!!!!~~(Resolved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good to see this getting resolved. Maybe it's none of my business but what was with the delay in the first place?
I was upset with some things and some members here and I acted unprofessional and took the coward's way out. Trying to make amends and move on.
I have now sent $$ via PayPal to both traders that I wronged this past summer. Hopefully they will see clear to forgive me for my transgressions. I can only hope that by being a man of my word and following through going forward that the rest of the Beckett community will forgive me as well.
(01-08-2016, 11:21 PM)TheFett24 Wrote: [ -> ]I have now sent $$ via PayPal to both traders that I wronged this past summer. Hopefully they will see clear to forgive me for my transgressions. I can only hope that by being a man of my word and following through going forward that the rest of the Beckett community will forgive me as well.
Glad this has a conclusion and good for you for coming clean and admitting your side.

Something that might go a long way for the time being would be a self imposed Must Send First tag. Might give users the confidence to trade again.

Just a thought.
I have received payment and I can now consider this case closed.

THANK YOU TO TheFett24 for stepping up and admitting his wrong doings, as well as making things right with those he owed.
Glad to see this get resolved.
Pages: 1 2 3