Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Been a while... wanna trade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been off for a while. My wife and I had a son (Wyatt}. Bought the organize about 3 months ago but just now able to sit down and write a post. Looking to fill some rookie card sets from various years. Any help is appreciated.
~cheerz~
Well this might be my last time to re-subscribe. just no replies. I don't have a lot of time and having no trades is just a waist of money. Gonna let things roll till my time is over and then think it through.
~cheerz~
Hey there, hows things? check me if you want
BTW... When Beckett and other sites started years ago. It was about helping finishing sets. Now it seems its just all about the high end stuff.... sad...... Collecting is the fun. Now who can afford to have all the great auto's. blah whatever. I just see the same major collectors posting the same ole cards over and over. We all don't want those cards. help us with what we need. This is the last chance I give for this site. been here many years. but tired that its all just high end for the pro's. No consideration for the casual collector.
I have a lot of mid to lower end cards and base cards. What sets are you trying to fill? I have a lot more cards I can upload

(01-01-2016, 03:03 PM)franklinx Wrote: [ -> ]BTW... When Beckett and other sites started years ago. It was about helping finishing sets. Now it seems its just all about the high end stuff.... sad...... Collecting is the fun. Now who can afford to have all the great auto's. blah whatever. I just see the same major collectors posting the same ole cards over and over. We all don't want those cards. help us with what we need. This is the last chance I give for this site. been here many years. but tired that its all just high end for the pro's. No consideration for the casual collector.
OPEN OFFER SENT
(01-01-2016, 06:02 PM)charps Wrote: [ -> ]I have a lot of mid to lower end cards and base cards. What sets are you trying to fill? I have a lot more cards I can upload
youo can check what I need with the trade tool. Most are from 2011 till now.
(01-01-2016, 06:35 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: [ -> ]OPEN OFFER SENT
Just had some time to look at the trade offer bud... Sure we can work something out for those cards. Will send a counter offer tomorrow(sat).
~cheerz~