Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Awesome Hit From Mega Chrome Blaster at Walmart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been taking a steady beating on retail blasters of chrome. I really was done but saw one mega blaster left at the local Walmart and thought what the heck. Glad I did. Nothing for sale or trade at the moment.. The Cooper may hit eBay (still debating) I have not seen hardly any of them hit yet and it seems to bring a nice amount.
The good hits were Nelson Angholor Jersey (3 color) /50, Karlos Williams Pink /399, Amari Cooper Base auto, and both a Mariota and Winston base RCs

[Image: 20151226_223840_zpshthysgsp.jpg]
[Image: 20151226_224705_zpsmfl8tygv_edit_1451199...tx7w23.jpg]
SWEET ON CARD COOPER, CONGRATS!
Amazing retail pulls! Congrats.
WOW! Great Cooper!
PLEASE trade me the cooper, I'm a diehard raiders fan and have been dying to get his chrome auto....Smile
Thanks for the comments guys. Couldnt belive I hit one of the SPs in a retail box. Very pleased isnt saying enough. I am Not moving it yet..kind of like the way this looks with my other nice Raider auto :-)
[Image: 20151226_224705_zpsmfl8tygv_edit_1451199...tx7w23.jpg]

[Image: 20151106_064907_zpsemollcot.jpg]
Congrats that was an awesome mega-box. I bought 3 today and didn't hit a single card that was as good as even 1 of the ones you showed off.
(12-30-2015, 11:34 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats that was an awesome mega-box. I bought 3 today and didn't hit a single card that was as good as even 1 of the ones you showed off.

Trust me, I feel your pain.... The first two of these I ever bought up I got a red refractor of Alex Smith and a Gold 60th of Dorial Beckham /25. Nothing great but at least some low numbered cards. Then my next two I got one camo each box of a scrub and 0 other refractors. So this one box was by FAR my best.
Nice patch