Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What Babe Ruth Card is This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somebody sent me a bonus Babe Ruth card recently that is black and white. It is smaller than normal sized baseball cards. Width appears to be about 2 inches and the height is almost 3 inches. There is no back to this card which makes it a bit more difficult for me to find in the Beckett Guide. Added a ZIP file to this thread with some photos of this card. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!
Can you embed it. Most won't open a random zip file due to viruses.
(12-23-2015, 08:57 AM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]Can you embed it. Most won't open a random zip file due to viruses.
Thanks for the tip!

photo front1.png_zpsxdtsrti2.jpeg

[Image: 2.png_zpsen9vfrj3.jpeg]

[Image: 3.png_zpsm2yzmzko.jpeg]
Looks like a photo
Yeah, I suppose it could be but the dimensions are very small. Almost looks wallet sized if anything. Wonder if it is worth anything though? Guess I will try to Google Babe Ruth Black and White Photos and see what I come up with once I get some time after the holidays.
Anything on the back?
(12-26-2015, 12:25 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]Anything on the back?
Completely blank - that is why I could not find it easily in the guide Beckett provides.
That sounds like it is just a photo then
^^ This
First off, great analysis.

Are photos like this worth much?