Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Secret Santa SHOW OFF!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-22-2015, 04:59 PM)csamsal Wrote: [ -> ]maybe that was your gift? lol j/k hope you get your cards
Nope just posting from my pos phone with great autocorrect lol
I sent my package out on December 23rd. I knew they wouldnt get it before Christmas, but I wanted to send the gift as a whole.
Looks like this is indeed my gift, had to confirm since these were not anything from my list or of my PC player I just wanted to make sure, lol

[Image: SS%20Gift_zpsfpqvjmox.jpg]

Thanks Santa for the nice looking cards. They will all be FT for Patrick Roy or YGs I need.

Hope everyone else starts to get their gifts when the mail resumes and that everyone had a great Christmas.
I received my items and would like to thank my Santa, not only a nice Hall auto but a very old Roy insert.

[Image: 005_zpsbz5vwape.jpg]
Got my Secret Santa today!! Thanks Santa::

[Image: yg%20Secret%20Santa_zps5xbz00ju.jpg]

[Image: dd%20Secret%20Santa_zpsfk5tb1tx.jpg]

Nice stuff all. I really enjoyed this last year or the year before, wish I could've been a part of it this year. Oh well, gives me more reason to stick around I suppose!
I haven't had a chance to post my gifts (I work retail...enough said!) but I wanted to take a moment to thank my Secret Santa. He delivered the day after Christmas, and left me a nice wrapped package that was themed to match my PC's: A UD Black Abdelkader RC, a National Treasures Shanahan Jersey, a couple of numbered parallels of Shanny and Tatar, and a really cool minor league Abdelkader jersey card that I have never come across before. Great, thoughtful gifts Santa...they are much appreciated!
I will post pics as soon as I have the time.
(12-30-2015, 06:44 PM)gmccarth Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had a chance to post my gifts (I work retail...enough said!) but I wanted to take a moment to thank my Secret Santa. He delivered the day after Christmas, and left me a nice wrapped package that was themed to match my PC's: A UD Black Abdelkader RC, a National Treasures Shanahan Jersey, a couple of numbered parallels of Shanny and Tatar, and a really cool minor league Abdelkader jersey card that I have never come across before. Great, thoughtful gifts Santa...they are much appreciated!
I will post pics as soon as I have the time.
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the pictures. Sounds like your Santa put some great effort into your gift!
There are some killer gifts this year! Kudos to all of the Santas out there, and congrats to all participants. My package came in a little while before Christmas, but I have been shying away from posting and such during the holidays. Our family activities were plentiful, and I was not about to take away from the fun times. Here is what Santa brought me:

[Image: Scan_83_zpsm9d3bm7e.jpg]
[Image: Scan_80_zpsxrcx4ebh.jpg]
[Image: Scan_79_zpsyyb6tdnd.jpg]
[Image: Scan_77_zpsmpd7p4cz.jpg]
[Image: Scan_81_zpsudmkteqt.jpg]
[Image: Scan_82_zpszlrby90l.jpg]
[Image: Scan_78_zpsjvoyfusz.jpg]

Made me a happy guy! Best wishes!

Randi
wonder why the rest of the participants in the secret santa are not posting what they received so everyone can see what they received. I know that the person I sent to received their items and I would like to know if they liked them or not.
Pages: 1 2 3