Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Valor Break w/scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collation was odd … I didn’t get duplicate base but I got a lot of “team packs” and then some players I definitely got their base and inserts multiple times. All in all I like the design of the cards, but the hits were so-so, doubt I would buy another box.

Retired Players (Base):
Deion Sanders, Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, Terry Bradshaw, Roger Staubach, Dwight Clark, Phil Simms, Len Dawson, and John Elway

Rookies (Base):
Phillip Dorsett, Jalen Strong, Rashad Greene, Sammie Coates, Amari Cooper, Breshad Perriman, Devin Funchess, Devin Smith, Dorial Green-Beckham, David Johnson, Jay Ajayi, Melvin Gordon, Stefon Diggs, DeVante Parker, Duke Johnson, Javorious Allen, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Bell, Nelson Agholor, Kevin White, Ameer Abdullah, Cameron Artis-Payne, David Cobb, Kevin Johnson

Speed Inserts - Current:
Trae Waynes (RC), Kam Chancellor, Andre Ellington, Richard Sherman, Darrelle Revis, Prince Amukamara, Travis Kelce, Eric Berry, Joe Haden, Desmond Trufant, Charles Woodson, Denard Robinson, Greg Olsen, Earl Thomas, Patrick Peterson, Brent Grimes, Vontae Davis

Speed Inserts – Retired:
Dwight Clark, Ronnie Lott, Deion Sanders

Strength Inserts:
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
Barry Sanders

Gridiron Warriors Inserts:
Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Ryan Tannehill, Eli Manning, Luke Kuechly

Battle Cry Insert:
Kaepernick

Courage Insert:
Eric Berry /299

Discipline Insert:
Duke Johnson /199

Valor Insert:
Steve Young 20/50 (not too shabby)

Autograph:
Duke Johnson /800

Patch:
Devin Smith /289

Patch Auto:
Mike Davis #55/75

And the definite hit of the box
Amari Cooper Jumbo Relic 3/25

Everything for trade, but not everything is in my organize. If there is something you want, let me know and I will add it.

[Image: 2015%20Valor%20Break_zpskz1va1os.jpg]
I might need some of the base...all my wants are in my org if you want to check me for stuff you need. Nice box!
SWEET AMARI. DECENT BOX!
I agree about the odd way these cards were grouped in packs - I got a hobby box and didn't get a single Eagle card - of course, since the Eagles are my favorite team, that was pretty annoying.

and I guess I can't complain too much when the player I got a base, insert, and hit for was Marcus Mariotta (too bad it was a relic and not an autograph)