Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Secret Santa (Updated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Holidays all!!!!

Just want to let everybody know who is participating this year, that my wife sent everybody a Secret Santa this morning.

I do not know who anybody got, with the exception of who I am "shopping" for. SO PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THE PM THAT YOU GOT THIS MORNING. I want to keep everybody's a secret and don't want to know who everybody else got. I spent a good hour to hour and a half explaining to the wife how to PM everybody, with names, addresses and lists (that was fun, LOL)

So, everybody should have somebody to "shop" for. And remember, we are looking for a $25-$30 range for a gift. However, IF you want to give more, that is totally up to you, but keep in mind that you may give a $60 gift and only receive a $30. Not everybody has the means necessary to give a bigger gift.

Again, sorry for the delay in getting names out to everybody, but hopefully this can keep my mind busy.

Remember, when you send, try not to put your name in the return address section of the envelope. Put your address in case it gets lost in the mail. Since I was delayed getting names out, you can send you present whenever you want.

EVERYBODY HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!!!!! And I can't wait to see everybody's goodies!!!!

(maybe we can get a MOD (RANDI) to create a sticky thread for our show-and-tell)

Sorry I replied to the message before I saw this. Just ignore mine.

Thanks to you and your wife for helping with this.