Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: BGS Grades are In (Scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sent a few cards with my buddy to Toronto for RCR grading, as my plan is to take a bunch for on-site slabbing if I hit the National in August.

Pretty happy overall, but the grades on Harper and Goldy are a bit mystifying as they're both easy 9.5s to my eye, may have to try again with those.

[Image: i-3PZRJds-X2.jpg]

[Image: i-XD5NwFm-X2.jpg]

[Image: i-xK62H74-X2.jpg]

[Image: i-ZjQTwmS-X2.jpg]
Nice batch of cards Simon! Why didn't you have them shipped out at the other show?
The shipping, insurance and possible duty to Canada is prohibitively expensive, plus I have a few other RCRs that I want to get slabbed.

(11-16-2015, 05:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Nice batch of cards Simon! Why didn't you have them shipped out at the other show?
(11-16-2015, 05:48 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]The shipping, insurance and possible duty to Canada is prohibitively expensive, plus I have a few other RCRs that I want to get slabbed.
Ah. Gotcha. Well hopefully you get the same grades when you resubmit bro. Good luck! Sweet batch of cards/grades.
Man, those are awesome, but that Posey is incredible
Awesome grades man!!! congrats!!!