Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1951 mantle rookie, 84 star jordan and 79 opeechee gretzky for sale!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a large collection from a post funeral estate sale, and got a 1951 mantle rookie in poor shape, a 9 or 9.5 grade Star 84 Jordan rookie. And an 1979 Opeechee Wayne Gretzky rookie I believe to be a 10!!!! Trying to post pics on here as I believe the Gretzky will set a record and want to gauge a price on the Mantle, but it says the file size is too large?
Have you graded lots of cards in the past?
(11-07-2015, 05:32 PM)henryjrmarine Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a large collection from a post funeral estate sale, and got a 1951 mantle rookie in poor shape, a 9 or 9.5 grade Star 84 Jordan rookie. And an 1979 Opeechee Wayne Gretzky rookie I believe to be a 10!!!! Trying to post pics on here as I believe the Gretzky will set a record and want to gauge a price on the Mantle, but it says the file size is too large?
Congrats on the finds.
Adding pictures on here works best if you have your pictures loaded on Photobucket or similar site. All you do is copy the picture's code from the site and paste it on the thread.
(11-07-2015, 05:32 PM)henryjrmarine Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a large collection from a post funeral estate sale, and got a 1951 mantle rookie in poor shape, a 9 or 9.5 grade Star 84 Jordan rookie. And an 1979 Opeechee Wayne Gretzky rookie I believe to be a 10!!!! Trying to post pics on here as I believe the Gretzky will set a record and want to gauge a price on the Mantle, but it says the file size is too large?
Why do I read this whole post in a Don West voice??!!?
Try resizing your scans to lower the file size Smile
try hosting these with imgur and posting the forum code here.

and no offense to you: nobody should try to go through messages with this guy. this is excatly how a lot of scams are started