Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Boxes 2015-16 UD Series 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off - collation is BAD. I'm still 9 cards short of a complete set. I need 26, 27, 39, 56, 64, 68, 92, 133 & 139. If you have these, let me know.

With that out of the way, as DX would say, "Break It Down"!

Portraits
John Tavares, Ryan Miller, Evgeni Malkin, Jakub Voracek, Max Pacioretty, Joe Pavelski, Phil Esposito & Malcolm Subban (Rookie)

Canvas
Marian Gaborik, Alex Steen, Rick Nash, Ondrej Pavelec, Tuukka Rask, Logan Couture, Steven Stamkos, Seymon Varmalov

Shining Stars
Evgeni Malkin (x2), Pavel Datsyuk, Rick Nash, Johnny Gaudreau, Sidney Crosby

Shining Stars Blue
Crosby, Seguin

Jerseys
Rick Nash (stop following me in this box!)
Jonathan Drouin

Exclusives
Marcus Foligno #68/100 (could they pick a worse scrub to include???)

Young Guns (what you've been waiting for)
Jared MaCann, Matt O'Connor, Anton Slepyshev (started freaking out when I saw the Oilers jersey), Robby Fabbri, Mattias Janmark, Kyle Baun, Henrik Samuelsson, Matt Puempel, Sergei Plotnikov, Sam Bennett!, Dylan Larkin! and...

and....

Connor McDavid!!!!......

...Checklist with Sam Bennett AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH.

Sorry but the Young Guns checklist should NOT count as a Young Guns rookie. It's a freaking checklist! On the back of the card are names of other players, nothing else! It's not a rookie card! Plus not for nothing but since 2005-06 when UD started doing this garbage, I've pulled the YG Checklist at least 6 of the 10 years. Talk about rotten luck!

YGs are not for trade, everything else basically is.
Nice YGs (Sergei Plotnikov, Sam Bennett, Dylan Larkin).

Congrats

SSP
Agreed, collation is not good.
In 3 boxes, I hit 3 Young Guns doubles..

But since one of them was McDavid, I can't complain.
Still got a Mcdavid
How can you guys say collation is bad??????????

I could see it being bad if you are getting doubles in the same box, but not if 2 boxes are almost the same. That is just unlucky.
(11-10-2015, 05:14 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]How can you guys say collation is bad??????????

I could see it being bad if you are getting doubles in the same box, but not if 2 boxes are almost the same. That is just unlucky.
That's exactly what I was thinking....
I bought 2 boxes at the LCS for $125 Can a box, got my Mcdavid YG and Datsyuk clearcut (case hit?) and a YG canvas, Janmark, so I think i did pretty good! Looking to trade once the BVs are released!
yes, I think the clear cuts are case hits. I pulled an Eckman-Larsson, but it has a nick on it so I might try to get a replacement.

PM Sent, I have doubles of all your missing cards