Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Secret Santa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just checking to see if anybody was interested in doing a Secret Santa this year. I don't remember there being one last year, so I wanted to know if anybody was interested in participating this year.

If anybody is interested, I would be willing to organize the event if nobody has a problem with it. Or, if somebody else likes to do these sort of things and really needs to do it, that's ok too.

So, I guess just post if you're interested and if you have any suggestions, post them as well, so everybody can have fun this year
What is a secret Santa?
I'm interested in participating. I'm not one for organizing - awesome of you to offer to do that.
I will participate also.
I'll participate..
I would like to join also. Thanks for volunteering!
(11-02-2015, 03:54 PM)PenguinsCollector Wrote: [ -> ]What is a secret Santa?
Secret Santa is a gift exchange of cards. You will be randomly given a fellow trader that will provide a general want list. You will send them cards that you think they will enjoy. A fellow trader will get your name, and try their best to give you cards that you can use for your collection.
Yup, count me in for this as well.
I am interested.
I am in on this without a doubt! Thank you for volunteering your time for it, Brian! I was going to set something up when I got home from my visit with my son, but you stepped up. If there is anything that I can do to give a hand, please do not hesitate to let me know. Best wishes!

Randi