Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Valor quick review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I bought 1 box of the new 2015 Valor. I prefer this years to last years. The cards have more of a refractor like finish to them, and are brighter. The box was pretty good, very few doubles, like less than 5. I got 1 patch, 1 jumbo patch, 1 auto, and 1 patch auto in the box. No big names, but pretty nice looking! The Jumbo patches look a little more robust than the ones last year. Last years looked really flimsy to me.
Lots of parallels, and a few inserts as well. Again, almost no doubles. I was very pleasantly surprised by this product. It might be a little steep on the price, but it's not bad. I would buy another box, and maybe will at some point. Hits and inserts will be listed FT as soon as I have time to catch up. Hope this helps!
Awesome thanks for the write up, depending how Finest does next week I may need to check out Valor.
(10-31-2015, 01:45 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome thanks for the write up, depending how Finest does next week I may need to check out Valor.
No problem Smile I'll be waiting to hear on the Finest!

Valor is awesome. I personally and having a tough time selling the cases but have been ripping some personals and it is great for the value! 4 hits per box! 48 hits per case!
Sweet write up
Nate as usual thanks for the review!