Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Me & My sons Elfrid Payton bgs collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 months ago beckett sent my son a free elfrid payton card.

Since then I have put my collection budget into my sons elfrid payton collection to help him grow it as decent collection. I have used the cards as a teaching tool for school,chorus & sportsmanship.

Below are some of the cards we have acquired in this short time all the bgs graded cards are either #'d 1/1 or #'d 4 (Payton jersey #)

We have 14 more cards being graded as we speak.

The letterman on the top right is #"d 2/5

Thank you for looking any comments welcome

[Image: FullSizeRender_zpsh5ljh0x2.jpg]

I could only wish to have the same feeling about cards as I was a kid....

Glad to see there is still people passing on the feeling...
Thank you
I noticed the card with the misplaced Beckett label. I have a similar example. How can they possibly let that leave their facility? Also, does anyone think that affects the overall grade? Thanks for the input.
I've never noticed (never had anything graded) but they don't turn the cards that are longways all the same when they slab them? That'd drive me nuts if one card has the grade on the left and one on the right.

On your collection especially, love you're passing it on. What are you tying the cards to? Does he get an auto for an A and a memorabilia card for doing his chores or what? Either way, totally awesome. Hope Elfrid turns out awesome for years to come and produces great cards for the collection