Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Flawless Victory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flawless Victory!

Hey guys, thought I would share my most recent happenings.

Lets start things off with my most recent BGS Mail.

Phil Jackson Jersey Numbered Diecut 18/18
[Image: 20151012_201216.png_zpsgmcbwyp4.jpeg]

Red Ewing Jersey numbered 33/279
[Image: 20151012_185038.png_zpszstlqmpp.jpeg]

RIP Big Mase Jersey numbered 14/25
[Image: 20151012_201337.png_zpsyfkteeik.jpeg]

The biggies in the submission...

90s MOJO
[Image: 20151012_185512.png_zpspizapw5s.jpeg]

/25 !
[Image: 20151012_185616.png_zpsglq6utkh.jpeg]

Legacy /20!
[Image: 20151012_185203.png_zps7rdepehd.jpeg]

Star of the show...

Triple auto /10!

[Image: 20151012_201050.png_zpsdcdrbgpe.jpeg]

Well I kept this next move quiet, I decided to splurge and treat myself to some Hobby Love..

[Image: 20151013_203117_zpsfhxw5j7r.jpg]

It was a special moment and the anticipation was crazy...

[Image: 20151013_203141_zpssloftyf7.jpg]

I opened and slow rolled and saw a saphire legend staring back at me.

[Image: 20151013_203230_zpsfiadv7tb.jpg]

RIP Chairman of the Boards!

I slow rolled the next card... oh what a treat!

[Image: 20151013_203253_zpsawwgnb43.jpg]

PC Treat!

As I moved on to the 3rd encapsulated card I realized that this wasnt an ordinary Flawless Briefcase...

[Image: 20151013_203320_zpszy4dvxrk.jpg]

Dual Frazier / Phil Jackson... On card Autographs... Exquisite... / 10...

What can possibly be next...??

Surely nothing can top that... or cant it...?
[Image: 20151013_203344_zpsqy8ei8rw.jpg]

Authentic Patrick Ewing Jersey!!

[Image: IMG_7352_zpsvz49nkmu.jpg]

Tags!

[Image: IMG_7341_zpsmvibyjva.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7345_zpsq58ygoqh.jpg]

And to top things off...for the Flawless Victory
[Image: IMG_7338_zpsp5s4xy1t.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7348_zpsknq6jid9.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7347_zpsjgnkz7pt.jpg]

Auto'd and Game worn.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shout outs to Chocsports2000, Smackvay, Whodey14, Tarheelsfan2012
all i can say on the flawless box is ..... Holy smokin' toledo!!!!!!!!
hahaha love the Mortal Kombat reference- Scorpion was the MAN on the original. Great stuff all around man many congrats!
Wow I could not even begin to imagine how excited you were with just the cards. Not to mention the amazing game worn jersey. That is truly a beauty. I would take some cash and have the baby professionally framed and mounted. That is beyond amazing. Congrats man, glad it was a great break for you. (Great is an understatement).
lol @ the MK reference. Amazing to see the dual auto again. The Ewing jersey is spectacular. Congrats again! All those tags on the jersey are cool to read.
I was wondering what $1700/box would get you and now I know.
Wait, am I the only one confused here? Flawless is now giving out whole jerseys? Authentic ones at that?! I remember the Fleer brand from the early 2000's giving out replica jerseys autographed... But anyway, did that jersey come from a Flawless box? Also, thats an Exquisite card?? I never even knew Phil Jackson was in that set, is that a real card?

That being said, all GREAT items, especially that game jersey! That diamond Ewing was a treat, indeed! Congrats
Thanks for the comments guys.

The flawless break was a joke. I entered a couple of breaks but there is no way to justify spending so much on Panini high end boxes when all I really want are a couple of low end hits.

As an example, the briefcase cost me less than $20 dlvd. After ebay bucks the sapphire /10 was $5 and the Ewing was $80.

The jersey was purchased from a member of hobbyKings who won the jersey at s celebrity auction back in y2k. The Exquisite dual is in fact real and Phil's only Upper Deck auto and only on card auto. The card isn't listed on the beckett site, but it is in the official exquisite checklist.

The cost per card in each box of flawless at msrp is $160+, considering the cost of everything I spent, I gotta say that had I purchased a briefcase instead on the items shown I would not have had such a great haul/fun.

@nickm I Def plan on getting the jersey framed once we move to a house which we plan on doing next year. Hopefully by then I'll have at least a couple more things to frame.

@taffster74 @buckenteer thanks guys glad you like the presentation.

@Brian the quality of the cards for that price point if nothing to be overly excited about, add you can see from the 2 flawless I posted, the secondary market is a great place to enjoy flawless and not feel guilty about throwing money into a fire pit.

@chris, thanks man

@gio thanks, I wish one day a company comes and does in fact offer this type of product from a licensed release (unlike superbreaks that are unlicensed )
awesome stuff, the story was fun to follow as well. i was like, wtf, a nba licensed exquisite card and a jersey out of a flawless box???? lol
I was thinking that since they are hand-packed maybe you had a connection at Panini that hooked you up.
Pages: 1 2