Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Milestone Mailday - try not to laugh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most people on the board don't know this, but my favorite player of all-time is Chuck Knoblauch. I idolized him as a kid. Now, I know he has many black marks on his resume both in baseball and in life, but my loyalties to him remain steadfast. I was super-ecstatic to pick this up. My first PSA 10 ever and it is of his Cape Cod League card from 1988. Thanks for looking!

[Image: scan0047_zpsgkirryxg.jpg]

Happy Collecting!

Mark
Nothing to laugh about. Cool card and it's rare.
That's cool! Not only that that card is still hanging around, but also in such great shape and probably a tough one to add to any player collection let alone so highly graded. Having dinner at my father-inlaw's last weekend the Cape Cod League came up in conversation. His brother got a season apparently in that league after being noticed by a scout who was watching one of his games (For this team too). My father in-law passed on the info that while his brother was a good player, the scout happened to see him in the game of his life and they didn't quite get "what they bought." Smile.