Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

I'm back after many years away. Never fully gave it up but just wasn't active. I've added some cards with a whole lot more to go.
Feel free to have a look - I collect Taylor Hall primarily and rookie cards. An Oilers fan as well.
Great to be back!
Jason
Welcome back Jason. I recently just got back on the boards. I missed the ability to trade that the tools here provided. If you happen to have any Patrick Roy base or inserts not listed yet let me know. If I have anything you are interested in just shoot me an offer and I will find something.
Welcome back, Jason! I will be looking at your Org. to see what I can find. Hopefully I have some nice stuff for you. Best wishes!

Randi
hey snobles
I have a real nice Roy - just added - Fleer Retro #ed/33 - check it out in my organize. Just added. Maybe we can work something out.

rayeates - By all means - I will be constantly adding - I remember you both from when I was on here before. Couple of real stand up fellas.

Look forward to some trading.
welcome back