Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: breaking 2015 football.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've always broke several boxes of Topps Chrome and Platinum football to make sets and plan to do so this year .I want to know if there is any interest to trade your 2015 Lions inserts and parallels for my cards of your team. It could be base for base or inserts for inserts of equal trade value. I'm looking to develop a list of traders that will be breaking boxes that are looking to trade for their team.If you would like to trade your 2015 Lions for your team please post your team here.
I'm always down for Bears. I did some Topps a little while ago and I'll be hitting up Finest heavy in early November.
(09-22-2015, 05:50 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always down for Bears. I did some Topps a little while ago and I'll be hitting up Finest heavy in early November.
I'll write you down for Bears, keep me in mind when you get some Lions.
I will gladly give up some LIons for some Bucs
(09-24-2015, 11:41 PM)DTD500 Wrote: [ -> ]I will gladly give up some LIons for some Bucs
I'll put you down when I get Bucs inserts and parallels. Thanks.
I will be opening 2 hobby boxes of topps football tomorrow. I should have most of the key cards listed in my org by Friday evening. I collect 2015 49ers, Packers and Dolphins topps cards.
(09-30-2015, 02:35 PM)gyoung Wrote: [ -> ]I will be opening 2 hobby boxes of topps football tomorrow. I should have most of the key cards listed in my org by Friday evening. I collect 2015 49ers, Packers and Dolphins topps cards.
I haven't opened much topps but I'll see what is there. Will open Chrome and Platinum.
Please put me down for Titans and Giants, Thanks!
(09-30-2015, 07:02 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: [ -> ]Please put me down for Titans and Giants, Thanks!
Done for Titans and Giants.
I might be game for Seahawks, got to talk my wife into getting some more boxes to break. After all, today is pay day for me! heh
Pages: 1 2