Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 RFFG - Week 28 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 9/27 @ New Hampshire - 1pm on NBCSN. Cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 9/26 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. kev - 939
2. kd80 - 918 (-21)
3. ss - 911 (-28)
4. lead - 884 (-55)
5. dun - 866 (-73)
6. spaz - 850 (-89)
7. mini - 845 (-94)
8. E7B - 768 (-171)
9. a9a - 697 (-242)
10. Mik - 497 (-442)
11. rghy- 312 (-627)
12. sf83 - 252 (-687)

Jerry
Well, I'm guessing Harvick is going to be pretty focused, but I think I'm going with Kyle Busch...
(09-21-2015, 08:02 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm guessing Harvick is going to be pretty focused, but I think I'm going with Kyle Busch...
I'm leaning towards Kyle too. That's why I didn't make my pick yet. Not sure where to go here @ NH.
Also, I'm sure you loved that Browns-Titans game Sunday. I can't believe they won that by doubling up on the Titans. After what the Titans did to TB last week, I thought they'd win that game too. Then the Bucs beat the Saints this week. It's been a CRAZY!!! weekend in the NFL.
I'm just happy that all 3 of my teams are 2-0 now!
(09-22-2015, 12:03 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm leaning towards Kyle too. That's why I didn't make my pick yet. Not sure where to go here @ NH.
Also, I'm sure you loved that Browns-Titans game Sunday. I can't believe they won that by doubling up on the Titans. After what the Titans did to TB last week, I thought they'd win that game too. Then the Bucs beat the Saints this week. It's been a CRAZY!!! weekend in the NFL.
I'm just happy that all 3 of my teams are 2-0 now!
I cannot explain how good it was to watch the Browns play well...we couldn't believe it was the same team as the one that played in week 1...but let's not put Johnny Football in the Hall of Fame just yet...we don't refer to Cleveland Browns Stadium as the "Factory of Sadness" for nothing. Still, great to be 1-1...

NH has a few guys that have historically run well...it's probably the best shot the 24 has to get a win...heck, Newman, too, for that matter...

KASEY kAHNE
I'm gonna go with Kurt Busch
Can't believe I am in the lead, sticking with the driver that got me there - Logano.
Kevin Harvick
Thanks!
Ryan Newman please
Pages: 1 2