Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nolan Ryan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody collecting Nolan Ryan anymore I am trading off my collection don't have them listed yet but if you send me a list of what you need I will add those and make a trade
We just hit 1150 different Nolans and are always looking for more, man! Don't really have a list of what we need since it numbers in the thousands, though.
I am always looking for odd ball nolans
(09-15-2015, 08:14 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]We just hit 1150 different Nolans and are always looking for more, man! Don't really have a list of what we need since it numbers in the thousands, though.
if your Nolan ryan want list is uptodate I will start there
(09-15-2015, 08:18 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]I am always looking for odd ball nolans
just odd ball cards or anything Ryan
Man, I had about 1,200 different Nolans when I counted last year. Didn't realize I had that many. I had just pulling him since my early collecting days and tossing them in a box.

I took them to the LCS (here in the Dallas area) and they said nobody collected him. I wound up selling them for like $50 for all of them. I had cards from the mid-70s-now with 2 75s, lots of #d stuff, refractors, inserts, etc. Even a couple of GUd. I couldn't give that stuff away.

To answer your question OP, I'm not sure anyone collects them. Other than 1 or 2 here or there. Heck, my LCS near Dallas even turned them down if that shows you about his status in the hobby.
I'm always looking for Nolans. I will send an offer.
(09-15-2015, 08:18 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]I am always looking for odd ball nolans
ive added some to my org still working on it keep checking back
(09-16-2015, 09:50 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I took them to the LCS (here in the Dallas area) and they said nobody collected him.
...and they were very wrong.

(09-21-2015, 04:09 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]...and they were very wrong.

New to reading this forum, but agreed. Express is collected by a lot of people. There is a reason why his cards still show up year after year in rare sets. Many collectors I have met don't post on the net, but they do buy his cards.

What LCS advised that? Since I shop in Dallas area sometimes, I'd like to know whom to avoid.
(09-16-2015, 09:50 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I had about 1,200 different Nolans when I counted last year. Didn't realize I had that many. I had just pulling him since my early collecting days and tossing them in a box.

I took them to the LCS (here in the Dallas area) and they said nobody collected him. I wound up selling them for like $50 for all of them. I had cards from the mid-70s-now with 2 75s, lots of #d stuff, refractors, inserts, etc. Even a couple of GUd. I couldn't give that stuff away.

To answer your question OP, I'm not sure anyone collects them. Other than 1 or 2 here or there. Heck, my LCS near Dallas even turned them down if that shows you about his status in the hobby.
I'm BIG TIME into Nolan Ryan.
(09-15-2015, 07:47 PM)jon1959 Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody collecting Nolan Ryan anymore I am trading off my collection don't have them listed yet but if you send me a list of what you need I will add those and make a trade
Would you sell them?
Pages: 1 2