Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Moses Malone dies at the age of 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RIP: Moses Malone.....Sad
way to young, is it out what he died from?
(09-13-2015, 01:10 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]way to young, is it out what he died from?
apparent heart attack......its on Yahoo sports
He was in the era just before I fell in love with basketball so I never saw the prime of his career. Very sad and he was still young (only 60, right?).

This is my lone MM auto that I pulled years ago. I don't recall seeing a lot of his autos. Anyhows, this dual is /5 although it includes an auto from 2005 lottery bust Sean May..

Sean May and Moses Malone photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTQwMTMxLTAwMzczLmpwZw_zps3d1cce71.jpg
R.I.P. Moses Malone
1955 ~ 2015
Way too young, One of the 50 greatest...RIP

[Image: 0accfb97-b475-4d10-bf58-f51c114450b3_zps6b70a3c0.jpg]
RIP Mr. Malone, to me the greatest Rebounder ever! Sorry, Wilt, Rodman, Barkley. When I was a kid, I thought he was Karl Malone's father. lol
that's too funny!! but yeah, it's sad that he had to go at such a relatively young age...

(09-14-2015, 04:13 PM)puregreen5 Wrote: [ -> ]When I was a kid, I thought he was Karl Malone's father. lol
Just remember what Scottie told him before a crucial free-throw attempt: "The Mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays." He missed.
(10-04-2015, 02:40 PM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]Just remember what Scottie told him before a crucial free-throw attempt: "The Mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays." He missed.
Moses Malone was not the Mailman. That was Karl Malone.